JMC Employment Agency Pte Ltd (Lic: 93C4957) was formed in 1993 with the intention of creating a warmer, personal, and individual approach to personnel recruitment. We envisaged that under the direction of a dynamic and people-centric management, this would produce successful matches for our clients and candidates. While we are best known for our expertise with IT positions, we also perform custom searches in all areas of business ( www.jmcsg.com )
JMC delivers genuine service making recruitment a pleasure for all concerned. We take customized approaches to employment and have successfully grown as a boutique firm with the capability of servicing the Asia Pacific region. From supplying a single permanent or contract hire to recruiting a whole team of temporary staff, we provide comprehensive recruiting solutions to our clients who benefit from a dedicated team of consultants in making successful career matches. Our team's approach and commitment in taking care of client and candidate needs makes us unique in what we do.
Our work ethic exceeds the highest standards in our industry and is a source of value and competitive advantage to our clients. JMC's suite of services includes payroll, management, and other HR resources. Our ability to manage and implement various other business functions and services for our clients allows JMC to be one of the most flexible and adaptive HR service providers.
PMO Professional (Program Management)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032773
EA License No 93C4957
To provide a formal, centralized layer of project control and integration in the unit/account program office and serves as a trusted advisor to the program/project manager/service partner and assumes both execution responsibilities of specific project management areas (e.g., scheduling, budget management, risk management, version management, etc.) as well as project and program management governance support responsibilities.
- Responsible for building and tracking holistic (E2E) program/project plan, covering all aspects of the program - including deployment, give and get, etc.
- Ensures that the program/project is planned correctly, that the owner of each deliverable is identified correctly and that work is executed and aligned with the program/project charter in order to meet the KPIs and planned deliverables.
- Responsible for providing an integrative view and analysis of the various project aspects within the program to enable better decisions making. Ensures that information is gathered and disseminated to all stakeholders/management.
- Responsible for E2E operations in more than one of the following project areas within the project/program environment - schedule, risk, budget, resources, communication, deliverables management, software packaging, reports, etc. (Project/Program managers have 'end to end' accountability for project/program outcomes).
- Tracks and highlights trends and raises areas of concern regarding possible deviations from project and program plans.
- Supports program and project governance. Performs project audits/reviews and extracts lessons-learned.
- Prepares risk management reports and statuses, performs reviews of various project activities to identify and highlight risks and develops appropriate contingency plans.
- Deploys effective and auditable methods for those areas under the Project Management Office's responsibility. Implements Project Management tools and best practices. Develops Project Management processes.
- Minimum 4 years experience with project methodology and management, PMO processes (e.g., scheduling, budget management)
- Software Development Life Cycle experience (a plus)
- Prior PMO experience in SW or HW company (a plus)
- Competencies with:- Project Management, Analytical Thinking, Communicates and Influences with Impact, Financial Management
12 to 18 months contract
Working location: Central
Good benefits + incentives
Salary open for negotiation