Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a global presence across 25 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988090
Employer Ref. 1027370/001
A leading IT services company is opening a Head of PMO / Resource Manager role for its IT Operations department. This is a role for a PMO with experience in managing and coordinating with functional leads the development and execution of the business integration plans, goals and success criteria to deliver successful projects.
About the PMO role:
Reporting to the Head of Operations Department, you will be responsible for establishing the PMO function and ensuring the follow up of the internal project management framework and practices.
- Provide oversight of the project plans for each of the project work
- Monitor projects costs against budget and ensure they are well managed
- Collate and curate all project documentation, establish and maintain a central repository to facilitate stakeholder self service where possible
- Track and report on project expenditure
- Establish a stakeholder management and communication plan, provide progress, risks and issues reporting to governing bodies such as the steering groups
- Develop and deliver project progress reports to projects stakeholders and the delivery
To be successful in this role, you ideally will possess a minimum of 8 years' experience leading PMO roles.
Keys requirements :
- Detailed understanding of common project management methodologies
- Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong networking, coordination and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage time and prioritise workload as needed
- Licenses and certifications/accreditation: PMP, Prince 2 or other industry recognised project management qualifications are desired but not mandatory
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659282 Houda El Alaoui