Plant Operations Manager (Johor Bahru)
Adecco - SS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002989091
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. TNJR
A European based company is looking for an exceptional Operations Manager to lead and to manage all the employees in the plant. This position is based in Johor Bahru and will report to the Head of Operations in Singapore & Malaysia and also to the MD in Malaysia. You must have a Degree in Engineering, preferably in Electrical and Electronics with a minimum of 8-10 year's work experience in production environment i.e. Head of an operational business unit, section manager or line manager of an Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company with 3 years of leadership experiences leading a team of minimum 3-5 team members.
Tasks: You will be responsible for the business operations of the units, including product introduction, manufacturing, program management, materials, human resources, engineering, financial planning and control. Part of your tasks includes planning and organizing production schedules. You will be responsible for organizing repair and routine maintenance of material and production equipment. You are also tasked to manage inventory level and to establish and oversee the operating budgets that have been approved. As an Operations Manager, you are responsible also for assessing project and resource requirements. You are required to develop key performance metrics, track performance and drive the organization in the achievement of goals and objectives. You will need to determine quality control standards as well as estimating, negotiating and agreeing on project budgetary requirements and timelines.
* Ability to drive solutions to complex planning issues with limited supervision
* Demonstrate teamwork and the ability to operate on diverse project teams with minimal direction
* Solid financial understanding, risk analysis ability and project management
* Lead, participate or initiate continuous improvement activities with complete documentation, including a follow up review with the team in a presentation format
* Familiar with Enterprise Resource Planning in an SAP (R3) environment
* Understanding of value stream and challenges in a high-mix, low-volume manufacturing environment.
* Familiar with different product test strategies.
* Ability to pick up inter-dependability of supply chain concepts and how this interfaces with material planning.
* Familiar with Malaysian taxation and customs regulation
* Understanding LEAN concepts and have applied it in high-mix, low-volume production environment
- Prepare your resume in word document (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement etc.) and expected package with your notice period (Including leaves to offset) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Ng Jia Rong, Terry
Direct Line: 6697 7942
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1107654
About Adecco - SS
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.