Yours is the potential waiting to be unleashed. At Canon, the world's leader in technological and digital excellence, we make sure your interests and abilities are developed with full confidence of our support. Enrich your professional life with limitless opportunities and world-class exposure in an organisation that's engineered for you to flourish. If you have the ambition to grow, we have the heart to nurture. For a career that satisfies, join Canon.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983287
- PSS (Purchase, Sales, Stock) communications with NSO, CBP, CINC and Internal Departments for BIS CS Consumables.
- Inventory Control to maintain Optimize inventory level in CSPL region.
- Gather sales forecast from sales companies and create purchasing plan to HQ.
- Support Sales companies in making their PSS Plan for timely submission.
- Support of marketing team in new product launching and old products clearance plan.
- Ensure goods are received and made available for supply in time.
- Attend to customer's enquires or requests
- Follow up on shipment schedule from factory and advice to customers accordingly.
- Order Processing responsibilities for a few countries.
- Inventory reporting work and administrative duties (Eg: Reporting, Stock Take)
- Liaise with sales companies, Canon HQ, warehouse and logistics and IT Division on all Supply Chain matters.
- At least Diploma and above
- At least 3 years of planning working experience preferred
- Good organizational skill and meticulous with numbers
- Good communication skill and team player
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Able to work under stress
- Proficient in MS office