Planning & Fulfillment Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028787
EA License No 07C5128
- In charge of the order processing and fulfilment to ensure the customers/ Op Cos are getting the material timely as requested.
- In charge of forecasting, material planning and inventory control to develop an optimum level of supply to the DC, to meet regional sales requirements.
- Ensure that the team performs Order Management process from Order taking, planning and delivers to local and overseas customers to meet customer expectation and requirements;
- Ensure that shipment and documentation aligned with the customer’s order;
- Maintain good working relationship with both Internal and External Customers;
- Develop customer service procedures, policies and standards for Order Management processes;
- Ensure all transactions performed are in accordance to company Policies and regulatory requirements;
- Maintain proper inventory levels utilizing the planning tool thereby creates replenishment loads that are optimized to minimize logistics costs;
- Provides ongoing analysis on the supply planning, identify area of improvements as well as review and revise the planning parameters regularly to reflect the business needs.
- Work closely with product team and Op Cos to minimize gap between demand and supply.
- Lead the S&OP meeting, thereby work on solution to bridge the demand and supply gaps as well as to communicate key product information across the function.
- Create and maintain material master data in ERP to support business forecast, including establishing lead times, safety stocks and etc.
- Manage vendor master data that have various lead times to maintain proper inventory levels.
- Evaluates and recommends actions to improve OTTR/OTTC to the customers
- Participate in the review of inventory levels and warehouse capacity, initiate and coordinate necessary product movements to prevent out of stocks and out of date issues as well as overstock/ warehouse capacity issues.
- Liaison with internal & external suppliers on the production forecast and inventory planning to ensure minimum supply lead-time
- Prepare & review weekly and Monthly Management report;
- Lead Cost Saving and Continuous Improvement projects;
- Subject matter expert for the regional Op Cos.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Degree in Business Administration, Purchasing, Logistics, Transportation, Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Diploma/degree in Mechanical Engineering with planning/supply chain working experience would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in order fulfillment and material planning functions, in a fast-moving manufacturing/distribution environment or as logistics service provider.
- A self-motivated energetic team player with good problem solving skills
- Analytical, meticulous, patient and customer oriented attitude.
- Computer literate with frequent application of MS programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint. Experience in ERP system such as Baan, SAP, Oracle, JD Edward etc. will be the added advantage
- Hands on experience on using the inventory planning and forecasting tools.
- Exposure in a diverse multi-cultural workplace is an added advantage.