Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and our talent to achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Healthcare and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for nearly 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.
Planning & Coordination Officer (Business Operations/Chemical Company)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982842
EA License No 02C3423
The incumbent will join the Planning & Coordination Section which plans and coordinates the business operations of the
Company involving liaison with business units in the Company, shareholders, government agencies and other business associates.
- To monitor expenses of business units and follow up with appropriate action for purpose of cost control.
- To undertake annual budget preparation and consolidate justification for approval.
- To liaise with business units and external parties, gather business information and perform business forecast.
- To conduct project evaluation, and assess returns and feasibility of business investment.
- To prepare business reports for management and shareholders.
- Applicants should possess a Degree preferably Engineering / Business Administration, Business Studies with 2 or 3 years of working experience.
- Essential prerequisites include good analytical skills, numerical inclination, ability to communicate with staff in different functions and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
Please send updated resume in MS WORDS format stating current salary, expected salary, availability and reason of leaving to (R1110855 – Veronica Neo Shen Hwa)