Pilot Plant Team Leader/ Technician (European FMCG MNC/ 5 days/ Boon Lay + Transport)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983206
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. WTSM
- Leading and well known FMCG MNC
- 5 days/ Boon Lay + Transport
- Min 2 years of working experience in food processing or food industries and able to operate food processing equipment.
Our client , a well known and established leading Nutrition, Health & Wellness company
- Lead your team to ensure successful execution of Pilot Plant trials.
- Work closely with Project Managers on planning of trial details and outcomes.
- Lead daily meetings on trial performance and outcomes.
- Coach and lead team members in problem solving and identification of improvement opportunities in the Pilot Plant.
- Ensure Personal Safety and Food Safety stays our top priority, by maintaining a safe workplace, strictly following procedures and policies.
- Understand & apply Food Safety, HACCP and GMP principles and processes during trial activities.
- Work closely with Project Managers to develop new Food products and processes for our network of more than 400 factories around the world.
- Maintain a continued learning approach to challenge and enhance understanding of what is possible for our products and processes.
- Monitor and verify successful delivery of trial outcomes through collation of all trial processes and data.
- Discuss and review trial outcomes and data with cross functional teams.
- Input subsequent trial planning based on initial trial outcomes.
- Improve processes and resolving issues through the use of structured problem solving tools.
- Take ownership of work area in the Pilot Plant, and ensure our work area remains well organized and efficient.
- Responsible with creating Product and Process Operating Procedures, coach to lead and train others within the team on standard processes.
- Higher NITEC / NITEC 2 / ITC 2 / Diploma in Food Science and Technology, Chemical Process Technology, Chemical Engineering (ITE or Polytechnic)
- Min2 years experience in Food Manufacturing with the ability operate a wide variety food processing equipment.
- An enquiring mind, to understand why and how things happen
- Willing to learn and train on new product and process technologies
- An interest to develop an understanding about the science and technology behind our products and processes
- A willingness to challenge the status quo and improve how we operate
- Able to communicate, read and write in English with all levels of the Pilot Plant team and Management.
- Must be computer literate, across Microsoft Office suite of products.
- SAP transactional experience would be an advantage.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Yvonne Sham Len Chee (EA Personnel Registration No: R1104911) by clicking ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Established in 1990, the Achieve Group is today one of the leading HR consultancies and recruitment agencies in Singapore, specialising in General Recruitment, Technology Recruitment and Executive Search.