Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Pilot Plant Leader **HEALTHCARE MNC** - $3000
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028030
EA License No 99C4599
- Lead team to ensure successful execution of Pilot Plant trials.
- Work closely with Project Managers on planning of trial details and outcomes.
- Lead daily meetings on trial performance and outcomes.
- Coach and lead team members in problem solving and identification of improvement opportunities in the Pilot Plant.
- Understand & apply Food Safety, HACCP and GMP principles and processes during trial activities.
- Work closely with Project Managers to develop new Food products and processes
- Maintain a continued learning approach to challenge and enhance understanding of what is possible for our products and processes.
- Monitor and verify successful delivery of trial outcomes through collation of all trial processes and data.
- Discuss and review trial outcomes and data with cross functional teams. Input subsequent trial planning based on initial trial outcomes.
- Improve processes and resolving issues through the use of structured problem solving tools.
- Take ownership of work area in the Pilot Plant, and ensure our work area remains well organized and efficient.
- Responsible with creating Product and Process Operating Procedures, coach to lead and train others within the team on standard processes.
- Min Higher NITEC / NITEC 2 / ITC 2 / Diploma in Food Science and Technology, Chemical Process Technology, Chemical Engineering
- Willing to learn and train on new product and process technologies
- Relevant working experience in Food Manufacturing with the ability operate a wide variety food processing equipment.
- SAP transactional experience would be an advantage.
michelle.lee@ recruitexpress.com.sg (R1440070)
Please include your full experience, recent photograph and notice period.
We regret only suitable candidates will be shortlisted
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
For further enquiries, please call in at 6737 6683 and look for Michelle.
Michelle Lee Ser Min
EA Licence No. 99C4599