We believe having a life is different from having a career.
Society for the Aged Sick has been formed since 1968 and is a non-profit, charitable organization offering residential care for the destitute and aged sick. We are located at Hougang Avenue 1.
We are currently seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Physiotherapist.
WHY JOIN US?
Society for the Aged Sick - a place for an opportunity to work in your area of expertise.
We foster a unique working environment, one that balances professionalism with a social life.
We offer attractive salary that commensurate with your work experience.
We provide opportunities for a better career advancement within the company
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987694
The Physiotherapist will be responsible for providing appropriate, timely and effective physiotherapy treatment to our residents at the nursing home.
- Provide assessments of the residents (New assessments and re-assessments).
- Develop and review treatment programmes for residents.
- Supervision of physiotherapy support staff.
- Periodic checking of physiotherapy equipment and propose requisition where necessary. Ensure proper use of equipment.
- Prescription or adaptation of aids, splints and exercise equipment for residents who need special attention.
- Initiation and facilitation of group activities for recreation.
- Qualified and registered with AHPC (Full/ Restricted registration).
- Minimum 1-2 years of clinical experience in the relevant scope of practice.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin or dialects in order to liaise with mandarin speaking residents
- High motivation and ability to work in a team.
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Salary will commensurate with level of experience.