Phone Banking Officer
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960323
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 13483
- East location
- Training will be provided
Do you have passion for customer service and would love to join a global banking organisation? Look no further, we are hiring an experienced contact centre or customer service officer who has strong commitment in providing an exceptional customer service to clients. In return, you will be joining a fun-loving, hardworking and fast-paced team which offers excellent career progression in banking!
- You will be following up with Sales Leads to provide customers with more information on the enquired product or services
- Build great rapport with customer and manage their expectation accordingly
- Provide accurate information to customer on the product or service they would like to purchase or enquiring on
- Work closely with call centre and sales team in providing efficient service to clients
- Min 2 years of customer service, contact centre or telesales experience preferably in banking or financial services industry
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to think and make decision promptly
- You must have the confident to speak to senior clients and persevering attitude
- Ability to commit for 1 year contract
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Juzailah Khatmin (EA Reg. No. R1110441) on +65 6429 3211 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.