JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd (EA License No.:10C4754) is a dynamic professional staffing and search service provider in Singapore. We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing with permanent and contract roles across a wide range of specialized industries and professions. We are dedicated to help both employers and employees to navigate in the ever-changing world of work cultures and demands.
Our team is focused to bring innovative and strategic solutions to both clients and candidates and we achieve this by maintaining the highest levels of confidentiality, trust and integrity within the core industries.
Visit us online via www.jobstudio.com.sg for an non-obligatory discussion & registration with our friendly Representatives TODAY!
“Your written and/or verbal response to JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd advertisements will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and /or disclosure of personal data by JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd for its business purpose in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012."
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187461
EA License No 10C4754
- Supports pharmacological services by stocking, assembling, and distributing medications
- To assist the pharmacists in dispensing drugs and medications
- Responsible for supervising of pharmacy assistants
- Assist in patients’ enquiries over the pharmacy counter
- Min. Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science/ Certificate in Pharmacy Technician
- Effective communication skills
- Able to commit 5.5 days or shift works
- Training will be provided
Interested applicants are welcomed to submit their detailed resume stating their current and expected salaries or Call Ivan at 6422 1390
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
JOBSTUDIO Pte Ltd
License No.: 10C4754
Xu Yuan Ming
Registration No.: R1550655