You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028057
Employer Ref. 004M2
You will perform a variety of pharmacy-related tasks under the supervision of Pharmacist to ensure safe, accurate and efficient dispensing of medications in accordance with well-established standards and guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Pharmacist in the preparation and dispensing of medicines to patients
- Ensure timely replenishment of pre-packed medications
- Maintain drug inventory and alert the Pharmacist when the stock level is low
- Ensure proper storage of drugs and cleanliness and tidiness of pharmacy
- Assist in the inspection of stock condition and check to ensure minimum product’s shelf-life is met
- Participate in the routine pharmacy stock-taking exercises
- Perform other pharmacy-related duties, or ad-hoc departmental projects/activities as assigned by Reporting Officer.
- Possess a GCE ‘O’ Level with a Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Course (under MOH, PSS or its equivalent); or Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of standard IT applications
- Good team player and self-motivated
- Pleasant personality with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills