Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Pharmacy Technician **Office Hours**
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961058
EA License No 99C4599
- Support pharmacological services by stocking, assembling, and distributing medications.
- Maintain pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protect patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Organize medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels and calculating quantities
- Ensure correct prescription and dispense drug to patients
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians' orders and prescriptions.
- Ensure medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
- Preparation of reports.
- Possess minimum Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences or equivalent
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively
- Able to start work within short notice
Qualified and interested applicants, please send in your resumes to:
For further enquiries, please call 6737 6683 and look for Sandra.
Sandra Chong Sze Wei
EA License No. 99C4599