Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002953785
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. P78516A0329
At Adecco, we are working with well known Healthcare group in Singapore. They are located islandwide, hence has new opening for Pharmacy Assistant. Apply now to find out more!
Pharmacy Assistant working hand in hand with the pharmacist to provide a good patient experience in Singapore.
Prepare and dispense medications
- Ensure medicines are topped up regularly to facilitate smooth dispensing process
- Accurately pack and dispense all prescriptions according to set standards and guidelines
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness at the work area and storerooms
- Understand basic drug regimens and alert pharmacist / prescribe rs on possible interactions
- Promptly report to Pharmacy Executive or Pharmacists all problems
- Replenish stocks of pre-packs daily
- Replenish stocks of patient information leaflets
- Alert the Pharmacy Executive or Senior Pharmacist Technician when the stock of consume tables is low
Conduct inspection of stocks condition
- Understand the storage conditions required for drugs
- Check expiry dates and condition of pharmacy stocks at specified frequency to ensure a minimum of 6 months shelf life
- Alert the pharmacist if storage conditions of drugs have not been adhered to
Maintain the equipments used in the pharmacy
- Conduct regular checks on the equipment used in the pharmacy, e.g. refrigerators, weighing machines, computers printers, fax machine etc
- Report promptly to the pharmacist in the event of malfunction
Supervise and coach new pharmacy technicians / assistant / attendants
- Assist the pharmacist to coach new pharmacy technicians / assistants / attendant
- Orientate new employees on activities and work flow
i) Maintain the security of stocks, premises and stored information
ii) Comply to all standard security procedures for the store operations
iii) Take action to prevent security incidents
Take on the role of champion / team leader / team member in various work groups
Work groups including, and not limiting to:
- Informatics (IT)
- People Developer (PD)
- Social Welfare
- Infection Control
- Ideas @ Work (SSS)
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Reporting Officer
- Involve in work place improvement projects / activities as and when required
- GCE O Level with at least 5 years' experience or GCE A Level with at least 3 years' experience or Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Prior working experience in Clinic/Polyclinic/Hospital settings
- Certified pharmacy technician course for GCE O or A level and non-relevant Diploma holders
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good team player and self-motivated
- Must not be colour blind
Interested applicants kindly forward the latest copy of your resume in MS Word format, with details of your last drawn and expected salaries to email@example.com. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Goh Ley Pin (Joslynn)(R1657685)
Associate Consultant - Engineering
Direct Line: 6697 7796
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number:R1657685
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.