Founded in 1991, the GMP Group is one of Asia’s leading staffing and human resource consultancies. From her humble beginnings, the group has progressed to become a regional human capital solutions provider across all industries. All this while, the group has upheld its vision - to provide ethical, efficient and effective recruitment through friendly and professional service.
With six specialist divisions dedicated to provide industry-specific HR solutions, GMP prided itself as a true “one-stop” solution to its clients and candidates. GMP recruits for local set-ups and foreign MNCs in industries such as IT and telecommunications, oil and gas, banking and finance, and retail and hospitality.
Today, GMP is headquartered in Singapore with offices in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Shanghai and Thailand. The group’s extensive network and comprehensive services have, once again, reaffirmed GMP’s role as one of the most dynamic staffing professionals in the region.
Pharmaceutical Technician (Jurong/ 12hours shift/ CLEANROOM/Up to $2600)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031953
EA License No 15C7601
Perform a variety of tasks required in the tablet press operations. The incumbent shall operate tableting equipment; maintain cleanliness and orderliness of equipment. The incumbent shall perform and maintain documentation of operations in accordance with GMPs.
- Operate and clean the following manufacturing equipment/systems:
o Tablet press
o Discharge station
o Air filtration system
o Metal check detector
o Vacuum unit
o Heavy-pressure washing system
- Use and calibrate In-Process Control instruments such as:
o Friability tester
o Analytical balance
o Hardness tester
o Disintegration apparatus
- Operate the appropriate equipment required for the handling of chemicals and agglomerates in accordance with standard operating procedure.
- Disassemble, clean, reassemble and sanitize mechanical equipment used in processing
- Complete all batch records and other documentation required for the compression and tableting processes, and maintenance and cleaning of equipment in the production area
- Perform all tasks in accordance with GMP regulations.
- Maintain work area in a neat and clean condition to ensure GMP compliance
- Perform other related duties as may be required to meet the tableting schedule
- Participate in SHE, Business Compliance, cGMP and all other compliance-related matters, where applicable.
- Supervise and oversee Third Party Contractors, where applicable.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by Supervisors.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ level/SPM or NITEC/Higher NITEC/Diploma in Biotechnology/Biomedical/Electrical & Electronics/Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering or relevant disciplines with 2 - 5 years of manufacturing experience in Pharmaceutical/Petrochemicals/Chemicals/Semiconductor or related industries
- Fresh NITEC/Higher NITEC/Diploma graduates are welcome to apply
- Good understanding of safe working practices and cGMP
- A good team player with positive learning attitude
- Must be willing to accept the following work condition:
o Work location: Tuas
o 12-hour rotating (day/night) shift
o Cleanroom environment with full gowning
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693