Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Manager,SEA
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002982584
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG115989
Headquartered in Europe, our client is currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Manager to join their new and growing team in Singapore. With their SEA regional operations being based out of Singapore, the office here is operated by a small dynamic team which works closely with local partners in order to increase their profits in this region.
- Develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Carry through sales and presentations at Key Accounts - hospitals, key doctors, opinion leaders, officials and others
- Review monthly sales targets and identify opportunities and corrective actions required to achieve sales targets.
- Develop short and long term plans for marketing and sales activities geared to achieve agreed market share and sales objectives.
- Work closely with Distributor partners to increase product pull through.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Science, Marketing or other relevant discipline
- Excellent oral and written communication skills while continually demonstrating high levels of interpersonal versatility within diverse populations.
- 7+ years of working experience in health care industry with at least 3 years experience in sales/marketing/product management role
- Ability to effectively interact with and support all levels of management
- Able to travel 60% of the time
- Should ideally have experience working in both MNC and SME organisation
To apply, please click on the "Apply" button or contact Ishvin Kaur on +65 64305323 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number SG115989. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Ishvinder Kaur Paramjit Singh Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte LtdRegistration Number: R1327857EA Licence Number: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.