Personal Assistant to General Manager
Recruit Inc Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988863
EA License No. 14C7334
- Provide secretariat support to management team (local and overseas) in all business matters.
- Scheduling for staff, appointments and follow-ups with clients
- Preparing reports and recording minutes for meetings.
- Understand business needs and drive Business Development / Projects.
- Provide office administrative support for all business functions including marketing, business research, business development and Finance
- Perform all HR functions
- Maintain HR guidelines according to Ministry of Manpower (MOM) requirement and regulations.
- Manage vendors and suppliers and review suppliers' requisitions.
- Prepare necessary financial documents such as Sale Invoices, Debit Notes, Credit Notes, Payment vouchers, Petty cash vouchers, Journal records and Issuance of receipts or any relevant financial reports and documents
- Assist in developing marketing materials for business development
- Maintain our company website and other social media platforms and maintain up-to-date content.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related disciplines
- Some experience in Sales or Business Support
- Experience in HR would be an advantage
- Team player with a high degree of independence
- Driven and self-motivated to excel in individual performance.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Capable of multi-task and deliver under fast-paced environment
- High degree of integrity in dealing with sensitive information.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Integrate and balance priorities, work activities and resources.
- Versatile learner - enhance personal, professional and business growth
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Recruit Inc Pte Ltd
About Recruit Inc Pte Ltd
Recruit Inc Pte Ltd (Employment Agency Licence No:14C7334, http://www.recruit-inc.com)
Recruit Inc is a One-Stop HR Solutions Company, for organizations to “Partner Right for the Right People and Right Jobs at the Right Time”. Our value-added services cover the full spectrum from headhunting, HR Consulting, International Recruitment and Project Management.
In our Headhunting practice, we partner organizations in their search for the right people for their business needs. We believe that every individual has a special talent and the challenge is to find the right fit in an organization that brings out his/her unique qualities. We place a strong focus on fit to drive triple-win outcomes for our clients (better retention, engagement and productivity), candidates (better assimilation and performance) and organization (efficiency in deployment, transition and replacement).
The HR Consulting practice consists of a variety of options and solutions including helping organizations to build internal workforce capability and talent leadership management. With its personalised approach backed by a proven methodology, Recruit Inc is committed to working hard to gain the trust and confidence of every client to make it an enriching and meaningful partnering experience.
In the present-day competitive and complex business environment, our Project Management Unit value-adds by offering alternative manpower outsourcing solutions to corporations, to ease their manpower challenges. We advise and design optimal and innovative manpower solutions that deliver best results for our clients in a hassle-free manner.
Visit www.recruit-inc.com and connect with us now!