Personal Assistant To Director (West / Up to $6K)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959155
- Provide personal administrative support to the Director through conducting and organising administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information.
- Manage daily schedule and calendar
- Maintain documentation and filing system
- Handle accounts payable for office and personal expenses
- Write communication letters, reports and documents.
- Coordinate meetings, business calls and communicate with Korea office.
- Maintain and manage contact list. Liaise with internal and external contacts.
- Handle and provide support to guests/visitors (e.g. airport pickups and hotel check in)
- Manage travel arrangements
- Organise, coordinate and provide support for internal/external events (e.g. company events and hotel events)
- Provide support to Director’s personal matters and family members
- Run errands (e.g. bank, personal or administrative errands)
- Undertake ad hoc assignments as well as general/administrative duties
- Work as a team with Advisor’s personal chauffeur, manages personal chauffeur’s OT and leaves
- Minimum a diploma holder of any field of studies
- Minimum 8 - 10 years’ experience in this field
- Having good sense and ability to think ahead
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as word, excel and powerpoint
- Excellent service mind, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good business acumen with attention to details
- Uphold confidentiality
- Excellent time management and planning/organizing skills. Able to prioritise work
- Comfortable with routine job but able to multitask and undertake ad hoc assignments
- Takes initiative and is reliable with positive attitude. Able to work under pressure
- Committed to working overtime and on weekends when necessary
- Professional and committed attitude/mindset
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using Apply Now Button
- Personal Particulars
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
Registration Number: R1217701
EA License Number: 06C2859
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd is a professional and dynamic recruitment firm providing a one stop total-solution to a comprehensive range of Human Resource needs. Over the years, our consultants have developed the expertise to place our candidates across a broad range of industries and professions.
At MCI, we seek first to understand, then to be understood. We take pride and dedication in personalizing our services through highly collaborative approaches to cater to your needs. We believe in building relationships with our candidates and clients, keeping their interest at heart. It is imperative that we assist our candidates to make the right career moves to develop their potential, and provide our clients with the right talents who will bring their business to the next level.
One of our professional pledge is being prompt and accurate in delivering our services and we are constantly prepared to address the needs of our clients and candidates. What we do in the present decides our future.
At MCI, Your Future is Our Future.
Visit our website:www.mci.com.sg
Like us on Facebook
EA Licence No. 06C2859