Personal Assistant / Office Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960583
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0269711
about the company
With more than 100 years of history and presence, this client is one of the most established organization in the hospitality industry.
about the job
The role as a Personal Assistant/Office Manager is to support the General Manager and the management team to expand, develop and manage the daily operations effectively and efficiently. Your key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- secretarial support to the General Manager and the management team
- diary management for 3 key appointment holders
- organizing and attending meetings, ensure the management team is well prepared for meetings, preparing meeting agendas
- emails correspondence, taking dictation, minutes taking and meeting reports
- Liaise with suppliers for the purchase and maintenance of office supplies
- Overseeing office management
- Overseeing office procurement and budget
- Preparation of payroll for 20 headcounts including CPF processing and annual IR8A submission
skills and experience required
The successful incumbent for this role will be at least 4 years experience in a secretarial role with the ability to work at his/her own initiative and to tight deadlines; someone who has the flexibility and adaptability to juggle between a range of tasks and deadlines. You must have strong administrative and personal assistant skills with an ability to work well in a fast paced environment, an effective planner with proven time management skills in an international environment preferred. Experience in handling payroll and human resource are a good to have.
Candidates who can start work within short notice are highly preferred.
In return, this role will offer a salary up to $5000 depending on experience and qualifications. If you are ready for a challenging work experience in an international environment, apply now!
Please write in to Jolene Yee today with your updated resume/CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by phone. Click the 'Apply' button now!
Consultant: Jolene Yee (EA: 94C3609 /R1109748)
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.