Personal Assistant - based in Yangon
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003148223
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3919097/001
This is a Personal Assistant role supporting the Principal of an established consultancy firm that has recently opened up a new office in Yangon. They are looking for a contributor who can provide secretarial support for the Principal and to help him with translation work from Burmese to English as and when necessary. They need someone who can multitask and work independently in the new setup.
My client is a renowned global consulting firm with presence around the world. Their clientele includes professionals from various industries and they work with both the private and public sector. They are in search of proactive individuals who are able to work independently and are self-starters to join and contributor to their organization.
- Secretarial support for Principal - managing his calendar and to schedule in meetings on his behalf
- Travel arrangement - Flight, hotel, transport, visa application and planning travel itineraries
- Expenses claims
- Being the first point of contact for the Principal
- Assisting in all administrative matters
- Finance and HR support
- Translation of meeting materials and documents from English to Burmese and vice versa
- Ensuring smooth operations in the Yangon office
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned
- Fluent in English and Burmese a MUST to translate documents and meeting notes
- Minimum Degree holder
- Work location - Yangon
- Ability to multitask
- Exposure to Finance and HR functions will be advantageous
- Detail oriented
The opportunity to work with one of the well known consulting firms and be part of the pioneer batch of staff setting up a new office in Yangon.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ming Hui Lim (Lic No: R1546715) on +65 6416 9865
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg