People Profilers - HS
$3800 - $4000 Personal Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029719
EA License No 02C4944
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To plan and perform complex administrative office coordination to assure smooth, timely and efficient office operations for the department
- Assist the Executive Director (ED) with a variety of complex secretarial and clerical functions; receive and screen calls and visitors; screen mail, compose and review various written materials; schedule appointments and maintain calendar; keep ED continuously appraised of Maintenance Department activities
- Maintaining ED’s files pertaining to private banking and personal matters
- Attending to maintenance matters for tenants in House and in other Company’s properties
- Receive, write and review work requests and dispatch appropriate Facilities personnel as needed
- Follow up job orders to ensure their timely completion; ensure proper completion of billing documentation
- Liaising with contractors and reviewing quotations and negotiations for House and other properties belonging to the Company
- Responding to phone enquiries from buyers/tenants/agents pertaining to Company’s properties and House
- Verify monthly invoice requisitions to tenants for rental and miscellaneous items
- Conduct occasional House site visits to check for defects and to ensure cleanliness etc.
- Develop and maintain the filing system for all maintenance records; maintain an accurate log and file of all work requests received and dispatched through completion
- Attend meetings and take minutes as required. Prepare meeting agendas and arrange for and send out notices of meetings
- Undertake any other duties in relation to the job scope as assigned by your superior from time to time.
- Working hours: Mon-Fri, 9am to 6pm.
- AWS / Leave and Medical benefits / Lunch provided
- Secretarial experience, knowledge in facilities management is an advantage.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to howard.seow @peopleprofilers.com stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Howard Seow Yi Hao
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0859 Fax: 6835 7890
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos: R1654150