Headquartered in Singapore with business presences in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Australia, Denieru Tatsu is the brand owner of the popular Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks quick service concept. Since 2003, Denieru Tatsu has grown into a leading player in the Taiwanese style quick service concept sector with more than 150 retail locations spread across the region.
Denieru Tatsu maintains a young and dynamic team of members who are able to work in a fast paced environment and it is currently seeking talented and like-minded individuals to join its expanding team at our Singapore corporate office.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960429
- Minimum diploma in any discipline.
- This position calls for candidates who are self-motivated, are team players and yet have the ability to work independently.
- Energetic, meticulous, well-organized, and be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Good follow up and execution of tasks.
- Computer-literate, especially Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Take minutes of meetings, and follow up with actions to guarantee the success of each meeting.
- Filter emails, organise meetings, schedule appointments, and compile reports for the Director on administrative and management matters.
- Conduct research on behalf of the Director.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the Director, including the drafting of general replies.
- Handle all private and confidential matters.
- Coordinate all travel arrangement.
- Collate and prepare expenses claim.
- Ensure that Director and team reach their targets by providing administrative support.
- Other ad-hoc assignments as specified by the Director.
- Candidates without relevant experience may apply.
- Singaporean only.
*** Experience is not necessary. A good learning attitude is. ***
What's On Offer
The opportunity to be a measurable part of the company's success.
5 day work week (9am to 6pm or according to Director's schedule)
Interested candidates are invited to send in your resume with attached photo (indicating last drawn and expected salary).
We appreciate all applications, but regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.