Nippecraft is a provider of personal and business organising tools. Established in 1977, Nippecraft Group is one of the global market leaders in the organizing tools business. They have manufacturing plants in Singapore and Malaysia and wholly owned sales and distribution companies in UK and Australia and businesses in USA. They are expanding their traditional product lines into digital writing solutions.
Product & Services
Their London based Design Department gives their customers access to the latest technology and creative services. Their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility can print, bind, and finish all types of Diaries and Planners, including Case bound books, Wiro bound books, and loose-leaf personal organizers.
The Nippecraft brand is so much more than just a name on a diary. It provides their customers with the assurance of quality, value and choice that is second to none.
At Nippecraft they continually strive to improve their products in every conceivable way to ensure their consumers receive the very best features long before they are available anywhere else. They aim to be at the fore front of these changes by providing their consumers with the right product innovations at all times.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002954834
• Provide professional secretarial support to CEO and the management team
• Manage all incoming and outgoing correspondence, calendar and schedule
• Coordinate meetings and appointments (internal and external)
• Take minutes of meeting
• Arrange business trips and travel arrangements for the management team
• Provide administrative support for office management
• Organize and maintain effective filing system
• Candidate must have at least 5 years of relevant experience
• Able to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality at all times
• Positive and self-motivated
• Mature and able to work under pressure
• Proficient in MS Word & Excel
• Good communication skills
Interested applicants are invited to write-in with their detailed resume stating their current and expected salaries via APPLY NOW