Performance Marketing Manager - Media start-up
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003028824
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3730060/001
Our client is an expanding media start-up. They are looking to increase traffic they are getting on their web and mobile platforms as well as increase conversion rates of this traffic. As a successful applicant, you will
- Drive product adoption
- Set up metrics and KPIs to measure performance
- Carry out data driven optimisation
- Manage cross functional projects
Our client is an expanding media start-up. They are looking to increase traffic they are getting on their web and mobile platforms as well as increase the conversion rates of this traffic. The successful Performance Marketing Manager will be in charge of achieving this growth using data-driven decision making and optimisation. The team culture is fast-pace, nimble and dynamic.
Reporting to the Regional Digital Marketing Director, the successful applicant will:
- Drive product adoption: You will create campaigns, activities and use viral marketing to increase website visits and app downloads and convert free trial users to paid subscribers
- Set up metrics and KPIs: Decide which metrics need measuring and put in place an effective and robust system to measure these numbers
- Carry out data driven optimisation: Using data-driven methods, you will drive greater reach and ROI for the company's digital marketing activities
- Manage cross functional projects: You will partner closely with people in Product Marketing, Sales, Product, and Engineering to deliver increase in product adoption
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Computing or a related field
- At least 5 years of digital marketing experience, with 3 years of experience in growth marketing/hacking
- Strong B2C marketing experience
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics and Excel
- Hands-on digital marketing implementation experience across a broad range of activities such as SEO, SEM, UI/UX optimisation, A/B testing
- An entrepreneurial spirit
Ideally you will have experience in an e-commerce start-up
The organisation is poised for rapid growth and this is your chance to get in on the ground floor at this exciting start-up. You will have the opportunity to work with driven, entrepreneurial people who want to grow the business and put a stamp on a success story you can call your own.
Click the Apply or LinkedIn button below or contact Alex Roy (Lic No: R1657265) on +65 6416 9880 for a confidential discussion.
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg