As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Payroll Specialist (APAC) / Salary up to $5000 (based on exp) / Central / MNC
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959666
EA License No. 01C4394
My client is an American cloud computing company headquartered in San Francisco, California. Though its revenue comes from a customer relationship management (CRM) product, my client also capitalizes on commercial applications of social networking through acquisition. As of early 2016, it is one of the most highly valued American cloud computing companies with a market capitalization of $45 billion
- Monthly payroll process, working with global payroll service provider
- New hire and termination process related to payroll
- Reconcile monthly payroll journal
- Communicate with employees on benefit programs, such as employee stock purchase plan, anything related to the payroll process.
- Provide excellent customer service to employees, when responding to calls and cases related to payroll transactions.
- Payroll data and filing management
- Provide the payroll documents for internal and external income tax audit
- Salary up to $5000 (based on experience)
- 12 months contract (renewable)
- Central working area
- 5 day work week, office hours
- At least 5 years of APAC payroll experience
- Minimum Diploma and above
- Proficient in any payroll software
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Equity knowledge such as stock option, RSU, and ESPP is preferred
- Experience with handling overseas payroll vendors
- Experience doing year-end tax adjustments, National and Local tax reports
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd I EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E I Jin Vatenkeist EA Personnel Registration No. 1219269