URGENT: Payroll Specialist
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003189187
This is an overseas posting. The Company is an International, fast paced, progressive & forward thinking operation that is very active in the Asia and UK markets in the online entertainment industry. Due to rapid growth in the business we are now recruiting for the following.
- Administer, prepare, execute overall expatriate and local payroll administrations, including calculation of income tax, adjustments, employee/employer government contributions and other benefits, reports (SSS, PHIC, HDMF, CEZA, BIR).
- Coordinate with external vendors, response to enquiries in order to ensure payrolls are accurately computed and credited to the staff's bank account on time and compliance with government mandated requirements.
- Collaborate with other sections to obtain list of newly hired expatriate employees with working visa, requirements to assist opening local BPI bank account in order to ensure local salary process after obtaining work permit.
- Audit and process various types of claims in the system in order to ensure that all claims reimbursement are process on time.
- Consolidate, review and process monthly cash payments on all sections of payroll.
- Assist and participate in the payroll projects assigned in order to contribute on enhancements on efficiency, improvements on the compensation and benefits functions.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management
- ITE, Diploma, University degree in any field
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in payroll preferred
- Proficient in English and an Asian Language, able to work in a mandarin speaking environment
- Excellent skills in MS office
- Must be meticulous
- Good with numbers
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Responsible and accountable
- A team player
- Individual with the right attitude to learn
- Candidate must be willing to be relocated overseas