Challenger is a dynamic regional IT retailer known for its strong brand name, attractive ValueClub member privileges and strong product partnerships with major global brands. Since our founding in 1982, we have expanded to over 40 stores consisting of Superstores, Mini stores, Valore concept stores and Musica stores across Singapore.
With one of the best-in-class loyalty programme in the retail scene, Challenger’s ValueClub let our half a million (and growing) members enjoy discounts on the latest IT products while being assured of quality, value and service. In 2012, we started our private label Valore, bringing affordable lifestyle and mobility accessories to our customers.
Challenger has a culture that spans over 30 years. During this period, we have built a dynamic, friendly and fun environment that provides tremendous growth and development for each staff. We value our staff and recognise them for their individuality.
As Challenger grows and expands, we want You to be a part of our happy family. We are proud of who We are, what We do, Our Achievements and Our Successes.
Join us today and be part of a creative, fun-filled environment and high performing team!
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987596
- Administer and maintain payroll system and pay related matters
- Process monthly payroll including pay adjustment, overtime, allowance, claims, statutory payments and other employee payments
- Ensure timely and accurate execution of payroll entries in accordance with business and statutory requirement
- Assist with day-to-day functions including preparation and maintenance of personnel files, benefits record
- Manage the insurance and employee benefits
- Handle staff enquiries on payroll matters
- Any other duties as assigned by the superior
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration/Human Resource Management or related field
- 3 - 4 years of relevant experience in payroll
- Good working knowledge of the Employment Act, CPF & IRAS Statutory requirements
- Experience in using HRIQ system is preferred
- Meticulous, organized and a team-player
- Possess a positive attitude with good organization skills