jobsDB ref: JSG400003002955728
EA License No. 07C5595
Employer Ref. MLJ15720
Our client is a global cloud computing company headquartered in US. They are looking for a Payroll Specialist for 12 months.
This position will report directly to the Payroll Manager and assist her as a specialist for the monthly payroll process and various projects both locally and internationally.
* Monthly payroll process, working with global payroll service provider
* New hire and termination process related to payroll
* Reconcile monthly payroll journal
* Communicate with employees on benefit programs, such as employee stock purchase plan, 401K employee contribution, anything related to the payroll process.
* Provide excellent customer service to employees, when responding to calls and cases related to payroll transactions.
* Payroll data and filing management
* Provide the payroll documents for internal and external income tax audit
* 5 years or more of payroll experience working at foreign affricated companies. Candidate with certificate of social insurance labor consultant is preferable.
* University degree is preferable.
* Day to day payroll process
* Experience working in a payroll environment in conjunction with an outsourced company, providing the service to foreign affiliate company is preferable.
* Experience doing yearend tax adjustments and National and Local tax reports
* Excel expertise, word, power point editing skills are required
* Data management and strong IT usage
* Equity knowledge such as stock option, RSU, and ESPP is preferred
* Work independently
* Quick in response,
* Ability to deliver on tight deadline
* Have flexibility to frequent change
* Think and act proactively while keeping communication with the team
* Have responsibility for payroll and personnel confidential data
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref MLJ15720, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1547259
About Robert Half
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialised recruitment firm and a pioneer in global placement services for accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals. Founded in 1948, the company is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: RHI).
We have over 340 offices and 12,000 employees worldwide with a presence in Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America. Visit www.roberthalf.com.sg for more job openings.