RECRUITFIRST PTE LTD
The business environment today is a highly competitive one, which is ever evolving. Having the right human resource business partner with a strong network of consultants and candidates has become key to the success of industry leading businesses.
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. Our mission is Helping People Find Better Jobs, and Organisations Find Better People. We live by this mission by ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.
Be the first to recruit with us and start realising the value-add that we are able to provide to your organisation!
Enjoy the expansive array of human resource solutions and network which RecruitFirst has to offer.
Together with our affiliates, we have operations in 8 countries and 10 cities across Asia Pacific – Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Taipei, Tokyo and Seoul. This geographical network gives us the strategic advantage of acquiring the best candidates to satisfy the human resource strategies of multi-national companies. In addition, with this large network of consultants, we are also able to provide for all your human resource needs, including, temporary staffing, contract staffing, executive search, payroll services, global placement or management consultancy.
Payroll Officer (3 months contract / S$2450 / MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003162217
EA License No 13C6342
Employer Ref. DA2803
Our client is a well-known global aerospace engineering company.
- Reporting to the Team Leader, Payroll and Expense processing
- Ensure timely, accurate and confidential processing of payroll and related benefits and associated statutory filings
- Ensure payroll is processed in compliance with company policies and local legislations
- Prepare payroll reports and journals
- Process staff claims and reimbursements timely and accurately
- Respond to internal and external queries on payroll and expenses on a timely manner
- Support process improvement activities
- Ensure compliance to the company's payroll and expenses process
- Familiar with Singapore's payroll regulations
- High level of integrity and trust
- Good communication skills
- Maybe extended to 1 year contract or convert to perm (subject to available headcount)
Please email your CV (preferably with photo, reasons for leaving and current salary) to desmondang@recruitfirst,com.sg . (R1101468)Thank you.