As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Payroll Executive ( MNC , Up to $4,600 , West )
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987555
EA License No. 01C4394
Job role and responsibilities:
- Ensure that attendance records are correct before payroll is processed. Check time and attendance records of employees to ensure they are in order for payroll process
- Liaise with Supervisors on leave applications, approval and clearing of exceptions to ensure that attendance records are correct. .
- Prepare Payroll Advise to Payroll vendor for new hires, resignees, payments and deductions
- Liaise with Payroll vendor on payroll issues
- Verify payroll reports to ensure to ensure that employees are paid correctly and adhere to the datelines for employees to be paid on time
- Troubleshoot time and attendance system with vendor to solve system issues
- Ensure all processes are being performed in line with Audit requirements (SOX, EDB, PWC etc)
- Maintain issues log for Payroll and time and attendance system
- Verify contract worker’s invoices
- Assist in recruitment and onboarding of employees
- Any other duties assigned by Supervisor
- Degree HR/Business Administration or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of Payroll experience in a similar capacity, preferably from a MNC environment.
- Strong communication skills, including flair for writing, with proficiency in MS Office software applications.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills are pre-requisites for the job and you need to have a very hands-on approach in your style of working.
- This is a one year contract position,yearly renewable
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd I EA License No. 01C4394 I Ho Kang Qi EA Reg. No. R1330827