CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Payment Security Engineer/Consultant (PCI DSS)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961368
EA License No 08C2893
- Designing and developing high volume, low latency applications for mission critical systems, delivering high availability and performance.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well designed testable, efficient code.
- Ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer Science.
- Understand Functional Specification associated to Payment, Credit Card processing, Compliance, Security (PCI DSS), Merchant processing, Payment Gateway.
- Experience with Payment Gateway
- Experience with Encryption and Security Technologies
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience and minimum 3 years development experience
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- With an understanding of key technologies: Relational Databases, NoSQL, SQL, JSON, RESTful API, Key/Value Stores
- Experience with version control, SVN and Git
- Individual contributor/subject matter expert.
- A good team player.
- Initiative, independent, and high sense of responsibility.
- High sense of patience and carefulness to same tasks like data analysis and user requirement analysis.