Patient Relations Executive
DP Dental Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960776
- Pleasant personality and positive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Active listening skills
- Able to explain things in a friendly and professional manner
- Good telephone etiquette with pleasant voice
- Caring, helpful and supportive by nature
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to do what it takes
- Meticulous, systematic and well-organized
- Proactive, flexible, versatile, adaptive to change with can-do attitude
- IT savvy / Good computer knowledge
- Ability to set priorities and multitask well in a fast paced environment
- Excellent command in English and Mandarin to liaise with English and Mandarin speaking patients
- Able to commit to 5 days of variable shift work (with 2 rest days per week)
- Minimum Diploma / Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Be a keen and resourceful learner to understand more about dental knowledge to be able to explain dental treatment procedures and oral home care instruction to our patients
- Attend to all patients' enquiries in a timely and professional manner (mode of enquiries: walk-in, phone, emails, LiveChat, website appointment requests, SMS and etc.)
- Wow patients with service excellence
- Manage appointments and schedule for all clinicians
- Be our brand ambassador and build good relationship with patients
- Make follow up calls and handle coordinating work on their dental treatment plan
- Provide clinicians and patients administrative support
- Educate patients on our dental philosophy and treatment
- Use Patient Management System and office software efficiently (training will be provided)
- Come up with new ideas and proposals for improvement projects
- Actively take part in enhancing overall patient service experience
- Initiate or participate in improvement projects to increase work efficiency and productivity
Interested candidates who enjoy making a difference and would like to be part of our positive and dynamic work culture, please APPLY ONLINE with your resume, photo and why you would like to join us.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DP Dental Pte Ltd
About DP Dental Pte Ltd
About DP Dental:
We are a progressive and technologically-advanced dental practice located in Heartland Mall (Kovan MRT). We currently have a strong team of 30 members and we are still seeking for more committed individuals to join our passionate and patient-centered team for our recently expanded clinic.
We are located on the 3rd floor of Heartland Mall, at Kovan MRT. In spite of being located in the heartland area, we are well equipped with the latest dental technology and experienced clinicians to provide a full range of comprehensive and advanced dental treatments to our patients.
DP Dental’s 10 Core Values:
- Deliver WOW through service
- Embrace and drive changes
- Enjoy the work we do but maintain worklife balance
- Be creative, openminded and take initiative
- Pursue growth and learning
- Build open and honest relationship with communication
- Build a positive team spirit and treat everyone as you would your family
- Do more with less
- Be passionate and determined
- Be humble
Why Join Us?
- We support our team members to further their education for knowledge and self-upgrading through courses, workshops as well as in-house training sessions.
- We have a flat hierarchy organisation which means all of us are at the same level. We value people who have the initiatives to do things without much instruction.
- Here you get to be where your ideas, suggestions and initiatives really count for something.
- We are the employer who care about our team members' welfare and well-being.
- We believe in work hard, play hard. We often organise fun employee activities for all of us to enjoy together as a team.
- Besides the usual package, we also offer other special benefits to our team members (eg. birthday leave, healthy lifestyle benefits, company's team building activities, performance bonus, subsidised dental treatment and dental care products and etc.)