Pastry Commis Chef
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958242
PASTRY COMMIS CHEF
- To assist Pastry Chef for smooth day to day operations of the Pastry Department.
- Ensure Smooth Kitchen Operation and desserts served are of consistent quality at all times.
- Ensure that all deserts, pastries and baked goods are prepared and served in a timely manner.
- Prepare ingredients and food items accordingly to recipes.
- Minimize the wastage and spoilage of ingredients and other food items.
- Check that quantity of item ordered are received and stored in proper condition.
- Manage and maintain the hygiene standards established.
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested.
- Candidate must possess at least 2-3 years of experience in related field with Food & Hygiene certificate or as relevant to position;
- Experience of Petit Four, Fine Dining desserts, Ice-Creams and Sorbets, Speciality Cakes, Events/Banquets/Buffets will add advantage;
- Independent, creative and loves challenges. Willing to experiment, take risk and not afraid to fail;
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills & to be team player with a flair for creativity;
- Good planning, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- High standard of personal hygiene;
- Must present a positive and professional attitude at all times;
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays.
There are many benefits and advantages in joining us:
- Multi-cultural work environment;
- Dedicated training programs;
- A highly motivated team;
- Firm commitment to the development of careers.
Be part of the Awards Winning Team! Join Us!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to 1-Rochester Group
About 1-Rochester Group
One Rochester Group
Founded in 2005, 1-Group (formerly known as 1-Rochester Group) is now one of Singapore’s most successful lifestyle F&B groups. This year, 1-Group is embarking on an unheralded exciting expansionary plan. Leveraging on its successful award winning portfolio of restaurants, bars and clubs such as 1-Altitude, Stellar, UNA and Altimate, the group will be launching another 4 beautiful iconic venues, with 12 different exciting world-class concepts and covering over 100,000 sqft throughout Singapore.
Each venue operates a portfolio of businesses. Their kitchens are helmed by talented executive chefs trained in multiple Michelin Starred restaurants that are internationally renowned. Their vibrant bars and clubs will host some of the best mixologists, bands and DJs in town. These new venues will also host some of the most romantic weddings and best corporate parties in Singapore. Overall, these new venues will enhance 1-Group’s presence locally and internationally, establishing it as one of the region’s Lifestyle F&B leaders.
Over a decade, the group has established a reputation for “Hosting Great Memories”. It continues to be dedicated in providing exceptional guest experience across the group, winning many international awards and accolades for its concept, food, service and ambience. The group even owns a unique and proprietary management system; c-LeadershipTM (“Collective-Leadership”) and r-ManagementSystemTM . The group's unique leadership style had been published in newspapers, magazines, business case studies and even a business-academic book called remote-Entrepreneurship.
With the upcoming project in Singapore, 1-Group is looking for more talented individual to join its growing team. It is an opportunity to develop and enhance your career! If you are entrepreneurial, creative, spirited, a team player and are the best in what you do, the 1-Group is looking for you!
We are looking for:
PASTRY COMMIS CHEF