Phee Farrer Jones
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003186081
EA License No. 11C4388
Employer Ref. 1013389
Want to work on projects for some seriously impressive brands? A global leader that drives revenue and value for clients are looking for a superstar Partnership Executive to join their growing team in Singapore. This is a client-facing, partnership building role that will require someone with excellent business development skills, as well as the ability to prepare sound pitches and presentations.
As Partnership Executive, you will work alongside the Partnership Manger to both support and grow existing partnerships and grow new ones. You will be a confident communicator and presenter, have the ability to engage effectively with a range of stakeholders and be able to balance priorities in a fast paced environment.
What will you be responsible for?
- Working with the Partnership Manager to cultivate long-term partnerships
- Researching and managing a pipeline of prospective business partners
- Assisting the Partnership Manager in achieving targets by developing custom benefit, reward and experiential offerings for clients programs.
- Managing on-going relationships with partners.
- Preparation of pitches and presentations
- Providing on-going administration support across partnership accounts, including reporting and planning.
- Working co-operatively with other teams globally, to establish partnership agreements that leverage the Group and client's global presence
- A minimum of 2 years relevant partnership, sales &/ or marketing experience in Merchant Acquisition, Rewards Program, Brand Management, Travel, Tourism, Hospitality, Retail.
- Awareness of the local product benefits/products enhancement scene in the credit cards market.
- Ability to understand the clients marketing objectives and match benefits appropriately.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Good communication skills, including capabilities in building good rapport.
- Fluency in another Asian language is preferable, as you will be required to work with clients across APAC.
- Degree in Marketing/Business Management/ Hospitality (or equivalent)
So if you've got excellent business acumen, great interpersonal skills and want to work for a global leader then apply now!
EA: R1326872 Aspire Global Network Pte Ltd. License #: 11C4388
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Phee Farrer Jones
About Phee Farrer Jones
A global leader that drives revenue and value for clients are looking for a superstar Partnership Executive to join their growing team in Singapore.