Quandoo is the fastest-growing real-time reservations platform for restaurants. As a technology-enabled market place, Quandoo is equipping its partner restaurants with an industry-leading reservations management system that digitalizes a restaurant’s inventory and makes it accessible in real-time from web and mobile channels. Restaurateurs can leverage the reach of Quandoo’s reservation platform to boost their customer base, drive utilization in low-traffic times and generate additional business on-demand. Quandoo provides diners the easiest way to explore the restaurant space and reserve a table at their restaurant of choice. With just a few clicks diners select from a wide range of local favorites to Michelin-starred gourmet restaurants. Having chosen a restaurant, diners receive instant confirmations on their reservations and benefit from loyalty points.
Quandoo was founded in 2012, with is headquarters in Berlin, Germany and international footprints in Western Europe, CEE, APAC, the Nordics, the Middle East, Turkey and South Africa. With a dynamic, international team of 300 employees globally, our vision is to become the world’s leading marketplace for all dining experiences.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960796
We’re looking for a self-driven Partner Manager who loves to work in a fast-growing and innovative thinking environment. As a Partner Manager, you should be highly motivated, analytical and interested in e-commerce. You should also be able to handle a great deal of responsibility and work well under pressure. You will get to experience firsthand and gain insight on how a startup will operate and will have an opportunity to be a part of a successful international team. You’ll be liaising with Hong Kong’s most highly regarded restaurants. Your role will involve cultivating existing restaurant relationships and helping them increase their online sales.
- Contributing to the company’s operational processes including the optimization of the onboarding process for all signed partners
- On-restaurant-premise product implementation of the Quandoo operating system, as well as leading customer & employee training sessions
- Co-ordinate day to day activities carried out by the operation team as well as monitoring the workings of various departments in the organization (e.g. Alignment between sales and marketing)
- Provide the product team with customers based insights into evolving requirements to help guide the development process
- Maintain ongoing business relationship and provide technical support/troubleshooting services to customer
- Upselling of Quandoo products
- Maintaining and growing relationships between Quandoo and its partners
- Proactively assist customers to increase online sales through Quandoo
- Working closely with marketing, sales and operations to deliver maximum restaurant loyalty
- Maintaining and increasing revenue from merchant base
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have a hands on mentality and always put the customer first
- You communicate effectively at all levels, are extremely ambitious, highly motivated, and would like to work as part of an internationally successful team
- You ideally already have experience in a startup setting and bring strong analytical skills
- You are sales-driven, able to work independently and under tight deadlines, define priorities, and respond quickly when faced with new and complex tasks
- Fluent level of English
- Some IT background and/or knowledge of a 3rd language is a plus
- A unique insight into the development of highly attractive business models – from the initial market to the expansion of the business into multiple markets around the world
- Excellent international career prospects and outstanding opportunities for advancement
- A dynamic and friendly working atmosphere as part of a successful international team
If you are interested, please apply here.