IMMEDIATE Part Time Receptionist [AM/PM]
Adecco - GS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002955558
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. REC16092016
- Issue the right visitors passes to every visitor to the office
- Ensure that visitor log book is filled up upon arrival
- Update Reception calendar for all events and appointments
- Candidate is to liaise with alternate receptionist on events and appointments as well as all instruction from internal staff
- Display event signs and passes during event day
- Attend to all walk-in visitors
- Good knowledge of building layout and locations in order to direct visitors accurately
- Ensure knowledge of staff movement in and out of organisation
- Maintain tidiness and cleanliness of Reception area
- Keep records of all events for monthly reports
- Precise knowledge of emergency procedures
Find yourself suitable?
Prepare your most updated resume and apply now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Goh Wan Jun
Direct Line: 6697 7868
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R165704
About Adecco - GS
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.