Part-time Psychological Research Assistants, $8-9/hr, (Travel to schools)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003189429
EA License No 08C2893
- The scope of work includes, but is not limited, to the following:
- The key role of the Research Assistant will be to visit different primary schools around Singapore and administer various academic and psychological tests to targeted participants. Duties include participating in training, data collection and coding, and assisting in any other administrative duties.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Principal Investigator.
- The appointed staff must possess the following:
- Diploma or degree in Psychology, Social Sciences, Early Childhood or related disciplines.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Ability to work with children (previous experience is preferred).
- Prior relevant experience is preferred, e.g. data collection, data management, preparation of research materials, administration of standardized psychological assessments.
- Period of commitment: Immediate - 31st May, 1st July - 31 Oct 2017 (Must be able to fully commit) (Must be able to fully commit)
- Able to work 3 to 5 days a week, 2-5 hrs a day
Job Code: KAC
As this position is urgent, kindly email detailed CV attention to KAC with current and expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving each job. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. More jobs available HERE!
Capita Pte Ltd E
A License No.: 08C2893
EA Reg. ID: R1440534