P’nnacle Pte Ltd is a young and dynamic firm providing recruitment services to employers from a spectrum of various industries such as Manufacturing, FMCG, Healthcare and Oil & Gas.
At P’nnacle, we believe in working alongside our clients towards successful closure within the shortest time. Apart from our vast network of extensive databases and streamlined recruitment processes, we have been successfully connecting high-calibred job-seekers to employers who want the best in their team by listening and identifying the best solutions for our clients.
Fueling P’nnacle’s success in standing out from the rest is a dedicated team of professional consultants committed to providing top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
Part-Time Finance Executive (Urgent)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986827
EA License No 09C3710
- Handle full set of accounts including ensuring timely month end closing and preparation of journals, internal reporting packages & monthly account reconciliations.
- Track operating/staff expenses and various metrics for submission of incentive claims
- Raise purchase requisitions for AP invoices including verification and reconciliation.
- Maintain finance system records/workflows, internal controls and processes to improve efficiency within the company.
- Responsible for cash management, including maintaining banking records.
- Process and reconcile intercompany recharges/balances.
- Prepare quarterly GST returns.
- Liaise with internal/external auditors, tax and secretarial agents to ensure statutory and regulatory compliance.
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Diploma in Accounting
- Min 1-3 years of full sets of accounts experience
- Experienced in SAPGood communication and interpersonal skills