Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and our talent to achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Healthcare and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for nearly 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.
Packaging Technicians (New start up plant / Jurong island)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035490
EA License No 02C3423
- Follow the production and adapt the operating conditions
- Operate the unit on a safety manner with respect to the environment
- Follow the unloading of all raw material and additives
- Record all packaging facts
- Take sample and do analysis control
- Detect and report any malfunction of the machines
- Detect and report any non conformity on bags
- Take part in troubleshooting activities
- Work with maintenance staff to solve problems on production line
- Take part to the writing of operational manuals. and instructions
- Take part to lean projects such 5S, SMED workgroup
- First level diploma (process/manufacturing industry)
- Experience in the packaging industry (chemical , pharmaceutical, food)
- Comfortable to drive elevators
Interested applicants/ should you have friends who are keen to explore, please send updated resume in MS WORDS format stating current salary, expected salary, availability and reason of leaving to
(R1110855 – Veronica Neo Shen Hwa)