OUTSYSTEMS TEAM LEAD / 1-Yr Contract (renewable)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988168
EA License No 02C3423
a. Develop a fully integrated enterprise system to meet the business needs within the stipulated timeframe and allocated budget using the OutSystems Rapid Application Development platform.
b. Responsible for ensuring the proposed solution is aligned with the overall architecture design.
c. Responsible for complying with the program standards, processes and technical standards defined for the project.
d. Responsible for the design and development of all integration points and interfaces with SAP, any selected 3rd party software and other applications/systems.
e. Perform the following key development activities:
- Propose solutions to fulfill business requirements and recommend potential areas for streamlining.
- Design, document and develop programs according to functional specifications received and ensure the developed programs fulfill the business requirements.
- Plan, identify, define and conduct unit testing to ensure the proposed solution fulfills the business requirements.
- Provide technical support to the Functional Consultants during system integration and user acceptance testing, implementing code changes if required.
- Conduct peer code reviews as specified according to project standards.
- Ensure programs developed pass the required vulnerability assessments and code quality inspections.
- Plan and perform the cutover for the modules assigned.
- Deliver all project documentations defined for the projects, including but not limited to design specifications, program specifications and unit test plan.
- Provide on-site support after system go-live.
- Troubleshoot any problems reported before and after go-live.
f. Ensure optimal system design and configuration of the application functionality.
g. Ensure the quality of the deliverables.
h. Participate in any quality assurance activities and resolve any risks or areas for improvement identified.
i. Perform risk management which includes identification; provide mitigation solutions and management for risks.
j. Participate in the change request process which includes performing impact assessment, development and testing.
k. Responsible for the timely preparation and reporting of progress status updates to the Project Manager and other management.
- Minimum of 6 years of IT system implementation experience with at least 2 full cycle implementations as a Team Lead.
- Knowledge & Experience or Certification on the OutSystems platform will be highly advantageous.
- Previous relevant experience in leading the design of .Net or Outsystems application development
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Bernice Rallonza (R1442141)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants (Bernice Rallonza - R1442141)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.