Baker Tilly TFW is one of the top 10 largest accountancy and business advisory firms in Singapore. We provide a suite of services including assurance, tax, deal advisory, governance and risk, restructuring and recovery, outsourcing, and corporate secretarial services. We are an independent member of the Baker Tilly International network, which is the 8th largest accountancy and business advisory network by combined fee and is represented in over 120 countries worldwide. We have 15 partners and staff strength of about 280 in our Singapore office.
Why join Baker Tilly TFW
Our culture fosters the development of expertise and personal growth through a team environment and an open management style, which encourages participation at all levels and supports our people in achieving their goals and aspirations.
Our people receive structured training and development programmes and work on assignments across Asia Pacific. There is a good mix of work variety and learning exposure with our wide-ranging client portfolio.
We invite you to be part of us and join us as:
Outsource Accounting Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028330
- Handle and service a portfolio of clients.
- Manage a team in providing outsource accounting services and expectation of clients.
- An Accountancy degree or equivalent professional qualification in Accountancy.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with 2 years of which are in supervisory capacity.
- Highly motivated and team oriented with good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive in problem solving and client management.
- Applicant must be able to work in Singapore without the need for a work pass.
Please send your updated resume stating your current salary (if applicable), expected salary and earliest available date.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.