Organisation Development Specialist
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188247
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG121570
This specialist will help drive the Organization Development process by bringing innovative, individualized solutions in support of the creation of high-performing environments and to increase organizational effectiveness.
The roles and responsibilities include:
- Assist in implementing programs to align key business initiatives and employees through use of organizational interventions.
- Facilitate in areas of leadership development, organization redesign, team development and change management.
- Track and administer the process of replacement planning, succession planning, key employee retention programs, workforce management and development.
- Support organizational planning including creation of Organization charts, review roles and responsibilities and Job Descriptions.
- Review HR policies and procedures with latest changes to the MOM labor laws and recommend appropriate changes relevant to the Company.
- Assist in building a company culture that supports organizational goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
- Participate actively in contributing to HSE development and improvement. The participation and involvement will be one of the performance assessment criteria.
Minimum Degree in Human Resources, Training/ Organizational Development or Business.
- At least 3 years' experience in Training/Learning and Development or relevant HR related work.
- At least 2 years' experience with internal consulting related to Organizational Development/Performance or Change Management preferred.
- Meticulous with a keen eye on details.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, self-motivated.
- Able to analyze, present, communicate and exchange information to facilitate development.
- Able to interact with people of different levels.
- Resourceful with a high degree of professional integrity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Manufacturing background and vendor management experience will be an added advantage.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Reg. #: R1109065
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.