Order Management Executive
TRANE DISTRIBUTION PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188458
The Order Management Executive will be in charge of order processing and coordinate delivery between factories and customers for HVAC AP Hub. Acts as a main contact point for internal or external stakeholders, take initiative to improve work processes, ensure good customer services is delivered and support sales growth.
- Ensure order are processed and shipped timely and completeness
- Work closely with Factory, Sales Office and Customer for order and shipping coordination to meet customer required dates
- Single point of contact for customers on order and shipment discrepancies or issues
- Handle and preparation of import and export documentations, ensure TSO Offices received the full set of shipping documents on time for custom clearance
- Continuous process and productivity improvement through good communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage dispute and handle claims with insurance company, if any; and communicate discrepancies / issues to Order Management & Logistics Manager whenever necessary
- Other duties as assigned by Order Management and Logistics Manager
- Minimum Diploma (or equivalent) in business or related fields plus a minimum of 5 years’ experience in order management and international logistics.
- Knowledge of international logistics process design, business unit contacts to support functions of order entry, order management, invoicing and export documentation
- Knowledge of international credit & collections terms and letter of credit procedures
- Customer focused attitude
- Strong conflict and issue resolution skills
- Good communications and interpersonal skills, work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Oracle (R12) is an advantage
We invite committed individuals to join us in our expansion plans. Successful candidate will receive attractive remuneration package.
Please send your CV with current and expected salaries, and availability via Apply Now.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TRANE DISTRIBUTION PTE LTD
About TRANE DISTRIBUTION PTE LTD
At Trane, we’re all about air – cool air, warm air, clean air. As a world leader in air conditioning systems, services and solutions, we control the comfort of the air for people in homes and many of the world’s largest and most famous commercial, industrial and institutional buildings. And we’re applying Trane’s expertise in environmental technology and energy conservation to make a difference in energy efficiency around the globe. Our products include a broad range of energy-efficient heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems; dehumidifying and air cleaning products; service and parts support; advanced building controls and financing solutions.
For more information visit www.trane.com
We invite committed individuals to join us in our expansion plans.
Our Products, Services, Brands and Reputation
We offer a broad range of energy-efficient heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems; dehumidifying and air cleaning products; service and parts support; advanced building controls and financing solutions. Our systems and services have leading positions in premium commercial, residential, institutional and industrial markets; a reputation for reliability, high quality and product innovation; and a powerful distribution network.
WHY JOIN US?
Trane is subsidiary under Ingersoll Rand.
Our Brand Promise
We inspire progress through unleashing the potential in people and technologies to advance the quality of life. By making environments safe, comfortable and efficient, we enable our customers to achieve real progress and create a positive impact in their world.
A world of sustainable progress and enduring results.
We advance the quality of life by creating and sustaining safe, comfortable and efficient environments.
Do join us for rewarding career path!