Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Order Fulfillment Specialist/Lead - 1 Year Contract
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003186766
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. GRF
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of revenue orders, including order entry, auditing of orders to ensure compliance with policies and procedures, resolution of order issues, RMA and credit processing
- Requires customer facing with channel partners, sales and other internal cross-functional teams. Regular interactions required with Manufacturing to resolve shipment schedules and deliveries.
- Support and participate in organizational plans and/or projects and provide Quarter- and Month-end support as needed to achieve corporate goals.
- Min. Degree with 1-5 years of order management experience
- Organizational savvy with effective interpersonal skills and ability to get things done through both formal and informal means
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter capable of operating with little hands-on direction in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work under high pressure is a must as the ability to multi-task various responsibilities at the same time
- Able to work overtime as and when required
- Ability to read & write Japanese is an advantage to liaise with Japanese counterparts
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Interested applicants, please submit a copy of your updated resume (in MS Word Format) via email to rachel @recruitexpress.com.sg
Attn: Rachel Fayth Luo Wanyi
CEI No.: R1104591
Please include the following in the Word doc:
- Current/Last Drawn Salaries
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving previous employment(s)