Unisteel is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of precision engineered components. As the preferred partner for many global industry leaders in the data storage, mobile device and consumer electronics markets, Unisteel offers a comprehensive range of fastening systems, precision metal and plastic components that are manufactured to stringent quality standards.
Established in 1988, Unisteel has grown from a distributor of fasteners to a multi-awarded manufacturer of precision engineered components. With a global headquarter in Singapore, Unisteel is supported by a strong global network of sales and manufacturing operations in North America, Japan, China, Malaysia, South Korea and Singapore.
Leading the industry with its extensive range of proprietary technologies and new product developments, customers' trust in Unisteel lies in its strength as an innovation-driven organization that focuses on understanding customers’ needs.
Unisteel is a company of the SFS Group, a global market leader for mechanical fastening systems and precision formed components, headquartered in Heerbrugg, Switzerland.
Order Fulfillment Planner
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958148
- Oversee order entry demand
- Planning and liaising with subsidiaries and vendors to ensure sufficient material supply
- Optimize resources in meeting customer demands
- Handle demand and supply cycle and forecast
- Supplier selection and performance review
- Inventory Control
- Review and expedite in a timely manner for ad-hoc items
- Minimum GCE 'A' level with relevant experience in Supply Chain
- Minimum 1 year of experience in precision in High-mix Low-volume manufacturing
- Good knowledge of Oracle
- Excellent communication skills with good customer service skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under stress
- Bilingual in English and another language as you will be liaising with China clients
- Able to start work at short notice