Order Administrative (Logistic Ind / MNC)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002953724
- To provide order fulfillment & administrative support as part of the operations.
- Proactively handle all customer issues and queries pertaining to the nominated portfolio in quick and professional manner
- Speed and Accuracy in handling calls and follow up on queries / requests
- Monitor for negative status on consignments and notify customers promptly on occurrence, in line with documented SOPs
- Initiate and ensure implementation of service recovery plans, in line with documented SOPs
- Perform system transaction
- Liaise with Operations to ensure various KPIs are met and to ensure efficient and effective workflow and communication
- Assist in operational and/or performance reporting
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Logistic/Transportation, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- 5 days work week
- Transport pick up provided
- AWS &VB
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using Apply Now Button.
- Personal Particulars
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
Registration Number: R1217701
EA License Number: 06C2859
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
At MCI, we seek first to understand, then to be understood. We take pride and dedication in personalizing our services through highly collaborative approaches to cater to your needs. We believe in building relationships with our candidates and clients, keeping their interest at heart. It is imperative that we assist our candidates to make the right career moves to develop their potentials, and providing our clients with the right talents who will bring their business to the next level.
One of our professional pledge in being prompt and accurate in delivering our services and are constantly prepared to address the needs of our clients and candidates. Time is essence. What we do in the present decides our future.
At MCI, Your Future is Our Future.