RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Oracle Database Administrator | Up to $5000 | MNC | Manufacturing
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188786
EA License No 04C4142
- Attractive remunerations
- Excellent career progression
- Oracle Database administration
- Performance analysis and tuning
- Oracle database installation and version upgrade
- Plans and implements backup and recovery procedure
- Work with programmers and users to ensure efficient retrieval of data
- Create Business Intelligence reports
- Database administration for all Asia Pacific installations.
- Monitor all Oracle installations and take preventive actions to grant stability and performance.
- Performance tuning and ensure system uptime for Sgp, Bintan and Vietnam Productions. Applications include EDM, EWAPLAN, ODS, MOPS and Test Data (WINATS & Data Tracer).
- Support user accessibility and connectivity to Oracle Database whereby assisting them to create their own reports using Microsoft Access Database.
- Install and upgrade Oracle server and application tools.
- Allocating system storage and planning for growth requirements.
- Responsible for data replication from main system to local Oracle Database.
- Support in-house application.
- Take charge of servers (installation, upgrade and patching).
- Ability to communicate and work with user for system requirements.
- Ability to write SQL statements.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/IT or related with at least 2 years of experience in Oracle Database Administration
- Certified Oracle Database Administrator Professional
- Maintaining advaced oracle technology such as RAC Cluster and High Availability system
- Experience in system administration of Linux and Windows Server
- Experience in Automate system task by shell scripting or power shell batch file
- Bilingual in Chinese and English to liaise with Chinese speaking counterparts
Interested candidates please send an updated CV in Ms Word format to patricia.ng@ recruitplus.com or call Patricia Ng (Reg no: R1331229) @ 63260106 for a confidential discussion