CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Oracle ADF Developer (C++/Java/C#)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961379
EA License No 08C2893
The Software Engineer reports to software development manager. He/she will be a significant member of the development team and take responsibilities for analysis, design, development, testing, continuous integration / deployment, maintenance and support.
- Develop applications using ADF principles to ensure a high standard of quality delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensure and enforce proper software development processes and best practices.
- Contribute to development frameworks, applications and architecture.
- Perform software configuration management including automated build, test, QA and deploy.
- Perform code reviews and guide junior software engineers.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or Information systems.
- 6+ years professional experience in object-oriented design and coding using C++, Java or C-sharp.
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms and multi-threading / parallel-processing.
- Had delivered distributed systems or N-tier applications or Web services.
- Had developed or used Messaging and Middleware frameworks.
- Experience in Oracle / MS SQL Server RDBMS and had coded production-level SQL Stored Procedures.
- Experience using Object Relational Mapping Frameworks (ORM), e.g. Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF), .Net Entity Framework, Hibernate
- Demonstrated experience in open source development environment including Hudson, Selenium, JMeter, JUnit, Subversion, Ant and Maven.
- Pragmatic usage of known design patterns and SOA patterns.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Willingness to travel.