Optometrist (Retail / Shift / $4000)
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960926
EA License No. 07C5771
Employer Ref. 1607-45627
- To perform as an Optmetraist
- To provide customers with professional advise
- To perform refraction on customers
- To dispense and edge lenses working from the prescriptions written by refraction opticians
- To prescribe optical appliances
- Detecting abnormalities of eye
- Diploma in Optometry or equivalent
- Fully Registered as an Optometrist with Optometrists & Opticians Board, Ministry of Health Singapore
- Working experience as an Optometrist is a huge advantage
- Location: Central
- Monday to Friday: 10:30~22:30
- Salary Range : $3,700~$4,000
- Expected & last drawn salary
- Earliest availability date/ notice period
Our consultant will invite you for interview if your profile meets the requirements.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051