XTREMAX PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035275
We are looking to expand our engineering team to take on Xtremax’s fastest growing and most innovation business - Content Website Platform (CWP). The engineering team works round the clock to help our clients, who are mainly government agencies and schools, to ensure their requests are done in a timely and professional manner. You should enjoy solving problems and working with customers.
- Provide timely response to all issues reported by customers
- Document the resolution of incidents and problems
- Manage and observe system, network, application and service alerts
- NiTEC in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Good command of spoken English
- Able and willing to work on weekends and public holidays
- Able and willing to work in 12-hr shift rotations
- Training will be provided
- No experience needed
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to XTREMAX PTE LTD
About XTREMAX PTE LTD
Xtremax Pte Ltd is a web design and software development company based in Singapore that creates digital experiences to help our clients build sustainable relationships. Since opening our doors in 2003 in Singapore, we have grown to become a strategic digital partner to government, large organizations and local businesses. Our commitment to design, technology, strategy and innovation allows us to bring effective and yet innovative web solutions to our clients from large-scale web design projects to interactive web and social media applications.
The successful candidate can look forward to a fun, friendly and challenging work environment with which he/she can evolve to take on wider responsibilities that fit with the potential the company sees in him/her.